Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Super Soft Hair

I think that each of us dreams of silky, shiny hair right? Well let me just give you a little sneak peek into my weekly hair regimen.  This regimen includes coconut oil, consuming it, putting it in my hair and even on my skin.  Coconut oil has so many benefits, but if you apply it to your hair, right out of the shower, it makes your hair super moisturized and soft.  Here is how I do it:

*Wash and condition hair like normal
*While hair is still damp, take 1 or 2 TBS of coconut oil and rub it on your scalp and through your hair
*Wrap hair in a bun, I sleep overnight in the oil and just lay a towel over my pillow case.
*After 20 minutes or waking in the morning, shampoo and condition hair like normal!

I promise, you will love how conditioned your hair feels!