Thursday, April 12, 2012

Makeup Remover Cloths

My best friend encouraged me to purchase the quantity pack of these little packages of heaven. I typically have sensitive, combination skin that easily breaks out. I was a bit skeptical purchasing the Costco quanitity with out really trying them but if my BFF says something is amazing, it typically is. These little wipes take off all your makeup while cleansing your face, but leave your skin moisturized! They are now a staple in my makeup kit, definitely give them a try.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try these. I am definitely getting some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased me some of these babies! When it comes to bedtime- I get really lazy and tend to just go to sleep with all my make up on. So bad for the skin, I know.
    I now keep these next to the bed.... wipe and crash!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete