Monday, April 16, 2012

Highs & Lows: Creme De La Mer & CeraVe

I am all about mixing highs and lows in both fashion and beauty.  I love both of these products and use them equally.  Regardless of the price, if it makes your skin feel amazing, use it!

*HIGH*


*Creme De La Mer, Available at Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Saks & Holts (for my Canada friends)*
This creme is super moisturizing and contains sea kelp to increase appearance of skin. This is definitely a winter staple for me.


*LOW*


*CreaVe, Available at most drug stores*
I was first introduced to this creme by my dermatologist about a year ago and still use it.  It is not only developed by dermatologists, but will moisturize your skin and body while not breaking you out. 
I am still using the same jar for over a year, that is how little you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment