I recently purchased YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain. I have to tell you, I am instantly smitten by these little tubes of color. I tried on almost all of them but settled on #15 "Rose Vinyl." While most lip stains dry your lips out, this one stays moisturized, bright and intact all day. They are a bit sticky and definitely higher priced but absolutely worth every penny. I might be going back for #18 "Rose Pastelle", the perfect milky nude color for summer. I plan to mix it up by combining #15 with #18 for a more mellow pink.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Stained with YSL
I recently purchased YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain. I have to tell you, I am instantly smitten by these little tubes of color. I tried on almost all of them but settled on #15 "Rose Vinyl." While most lip stains dry your lips out, this one stays moisturized, bright and intact all day. They are a bit sticky and definitely higher priced but absolutely worth every penny. I might be going back for #18 "Rose Pastelle", the perfect milky nude color for summer. I plan to mix it up by combining #15 with #18 for a more mellow pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment