Anyone that knows me, knows that I am in love with nail polish and shellac. My favorite nail polishes come with me when I travel and have been narrowed down to about 20....slightly obsessed. One of my all time favorite shades is by OPI called "Mod about you." This color is a perfect white/pink for summer. Looks great on toes as well! Covers with two coats which is hard to find with light colors.
Quick Tip:
- Use a base coat to help provide a smooth start.
- Paint a "U" shape at the top of your nail bed instead of trying to get your polish straight.
- Always use a top coat! I love Essies "Good to go"

Great Manicurists in your area:
Salt Lake City, Kristina Haven, @KristinaHaven (Salon Studio)Vancouver, BC. Kengi, Four Seasons Nail Salon (West Van)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment